AAI Recruitment 2023 For 496 Junior Executive Posts AAI Recruitment 2023 : Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
AAI Recruitment 2023 For 496 Junior Executive Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
|Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Application Mode||Online – AAI Recruitment 2023 For 496 Junior Executive Posts|
Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
PAY SCALE (IDA)
- Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female
candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
What Is The Last Date For Applying AAI Recruitment 2023?
|Application Start From||01.11.2023|
|Application Last Date||30.11.2023|
How To Apply?
(i) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms
mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will
not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
(ii) Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the
instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
(a) Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”.
No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
(b) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
(c) Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the
currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail/AAI’s
website for any communication from AAI.
(d) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following
(1) Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the
recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All
correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id/AAI website,
including intimation to download Admit Card for Online examination and Call Letter for Application
Verification, if shortlisted.
(2) Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and
scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
(3) All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste
Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge
Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
(4) Details/ documents to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(e) Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any
newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, candidates may visit
detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.