Are You Looking for How to Check E-Challan Online? Check E-Challan Online : If a person drives on the road and does not follow the traffic rules then he has to pay the challan. The government has installed cameras at various places on the roads to strictly follow the traffic rules. In such a situation, if a person violates traffic rules, after being captured on camera, his automatic e-challan is generated.
Check E-Challan Online : Non-payment of traffic e-challan will be sent to court, for which motor vehicle owner has to go to court for payment and some vehicle services like transfer of ownership, hypothecation add or termination etc. are blocked. Till settlement of VAHAN4 E-Challan.
Check E-Challan online: Vehicle owner can check E-Challan through https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan website and mParivahan app. In mParivahan app, vehicle owner can find E-Challan by submitting vehicle registration number along with E-Challan number or chassis number.
About Check E-Challan online
Yes, if a driver and pillion rider do not use protective headgear (helmet), they will be issued an E-Challan with an order of DL suspension for 3 months. However, helmets are not applicable to those Sikh persons who wear turban and are not pillion riders above 4 years of age.
Yes, if the conductor of a stage carriage shelter refuses to accept fare on supply of ticket or issuing invalid ticket or undervalued ticket, the conductor will be prosecuted under section 178(2) of MV Act, 1988.
Table of How to Check Status and Pay E-Challan Online
|E-Challan Online Payment
|Traffic Police India
|Method of application
|Online Application Mode
Gujarat on the west coast of India was formed in 1960. The state capital is Gandhinagar and major cities include Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Jamnagar etc. As of 2011 census, the population of the state is 60,383,628. With this increase in population figures, the state government has adopted various measures to manage traffic management properly.
With the introduction of the Motor Vehicles Act, 2019, the central government has significantly increased the penalties for various traffic fines in the country. However, the Gujarat state government has reduced the fine from 25% to 90% depending on the type of crime.
<h2What is e-invoice?
A regular traffic fine challan is a physical receipt for any traffic related offence, while a motor vehicle E-Challan is an electronic form of this challan. To examine how the E-Challan document is generated by the electronic challan system.
How does E-Challan work?
How to check E-Challan if any RTO or Police Officer issues E-Challan in electronic device for any MV Violation. A copy of the Act and the rules made thereunder are handed over to the driver and an SMS notification with details of the traffic offense is sent to the vehicle owner’s registered mobile number. It can also be viewed through the mParivahan app.
How to Check E-Challan
What to do to check E-Challan?
- To check E-Challan, first of all you have to go to the official website of E-Challan.
- The official website of E-Challan is – @ E-Challan.parivahan.gov.in .
- First of all, you will find the Check E-Challan option in the menu on the home page.
- After clicking on check challan you have to enter challan number or vehicle number or DL number there.
- Click on submit and you will get complete details of E-Challan.
How to Pay E-Challan
How to Check E-Challan You can pay E-Challan through two means.
- Online media
- Offline medium
fines and penalties
|Fines imposed by the State Government
|Riding without a helmet on a two-wheeler
|Riding without a seatbelt on a four-wheeler
|Overloading on a two-wheeler
|Talking on the phone and driving.
|Rs. 500 for the first offence. Rs.100 for the second.
|Driving without a license
|Rs. 2000 for 2-wheelers. Rs. 3000 for 4-wheelers.
|Driving unregistered vehicles
|Rs. 1000 for 2-wheelers. Rs. 3000 for 4-wheelers. Rs.5000 for bigger vehicles.
|Blocking the way of emergency vehicles.
|Not possessing PUC Certificates
|Rs. 1000 for 2-wheelers. Rs.3000 for other vehicles.
|Driving wrong way
|Rs.3000 for light motor vehicles. Rs.5000 for bigger vehicles.
|Driving under influence
|Rs. 10,000 and/or 6 months jail time for the first offence. Rs.15,000 and/or 2 years jail time for a subsequent offence.
|A registered vehicle was driven by a minor.
|Rs. 25,000 along with 3 years of imprisonment.
|Jumping the traffic lights
|Fines range from Rs.1,000 to Rs.5,000 and/or jail time from 6 months to a year.
Using E-Challan App
- Install the application. Available on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now enter the vehicle number and click on ‘Get Details’.
- You will now be shown your paid and unpaid bills.
How to fill E-Challan?
How to Check E-Challan The state government is constantly making efforts to align its citizens with the Motor Vehicle Act so that fewer accidents occur and collection of fines through electronic challan has become the new norm.
How to Check E – Challan
The biggest advantage of E-Challan is that there is no need to stand in long queues to pay fines. You can easily pay these currencies from the comfort of your home. Online payment option is available.
Pay using the transport website:
- Visit website: @ echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan
- You have to enter Gujarat RTO challan number or your vehicle, or DL number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Get Details’.
- Check your E-Challan details, verify it and then proceed with the payment option.
- Payment can be made through net banking, debit card and credit card.
- Pay Offline:
- Take the copy of RTO challan to your nearest police station.
- You need to contact the person responsible for E-Challan collection.
- Pay the fine in cash.
- You can also request an officer to investigate any outstanding fines.
Traffic Rules in Gujarat
E – How to Check Currency There are some important rules that the driver must follow:
- Driving with proper documents issued by RTO.
- This includes driving license and vehicle registration certificate.
- Must have Pollution Under Control (PUC) certificate.
- Driving in the designated lane and obeying the speed limit
- Do not drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Driving a vehicle insured by a third party.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Check E-Challan Online . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you comment in the comment box, contact us we will solve your problem.
Stay connected with us for other such scheme and educational updates. Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of all our posts .