Download Aadhaar: With the help of the Aadhar number or enrolment ID or virtual ID, etc., you can easily download the Aadhar Card through online mode. All the Indian residents throughout the country need Aadhaar cards to avail of many of the government welfare benefits provided by the Government of India. Meanwhile, Aadhar Card is one of the crucial documents for us. The Aadhaar acts as an address proof and identity for an individual. Aadhaar is nothing but a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
How To Download e-Aadhaar Card Online
In three Ways you can download Your Aadhaar Card, By suing the below me
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digit)
- Virtual ID (16 Digit)
- Enrolment ID (EID) (28 Digit)
Once you enroll for the Aadhaar card by visiting nearby Aadhaar Centers or Banks/ Post-offices, then he/ she can easily download and take a print the UIDAI Aadhaar card by using the ID or Aadhaar number provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India). Once a number is issued, you have to follow some of the steps to download an Aadhaar card online. This page helps you out in downloading your Aadhaar Card.
People can download their Aadhar Card by following many steps that are e-Aadhar Card Download: Using Aadhaar Number and e-Aadhar Card Download: Using Aadhaar Name, Date of birth, and more. For each step, we have shared the details procedure to grab the Aadhar Card from the official site. Hence, follow the steps attentively.
e-Aadhar Card Download: Using Aadhaar Number
- Visit the Aadhaar official website uidai.gov.in
- Now, go to the Aadhaar Options and click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ link
- Choose the Aadhar Number option
- At now, people need to enter their valid 12-digit aadhar number carefully, and security code and press the “Send OTP” option
- To your registered mobile number individuals will receive the one-time password
- Enter the OTP
- Select Verify And Download
- After successful verification, people will get an Aadhaar card password-protected PDF
- To open the file, people need to enter an 8-character password
- Keep a note that the password must be in a combination of the first 4 letters of your name in capital letters as well as in your year of birth in YYYY format.
Download Process of e-Aadhaar Card
by Virtual ID (VID)
- Visit web portal myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- In the “My Aadhaar” section, residential need to Choose ” Download Aadhar”
- Choose the VID option
- Enter the Virtual ID, security code
- Click on “Send OTP”
- Enter the OTP and download the aadhar card.
Download by Using Enrolment Number
- Visit the website of www.uidai.gov.in
- Press on the “Download Aadhaar” option
- The page reloads and new page opens on screen
- Enter 28-digit enrolment ID, Security Code
- Press on “Send OTP”
- You will receive the OTP
- Enter it and download the Aadhaar Card electronic copy.
Download Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth
- Visit Aadhaar website myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Enter your full name or your registered e-mail ID or mobile number and the security code
- Press on the “Send OTP” button
- Now, enter the OTP
- Choose the “Verify OTP” option
- Now, the page shows you the Aadhaar number/ enrolment ID and it can be sent to your registered mobile number as well
- For knowing the Aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page
- Now, enter your 28-digit enrolment ID or 12-digit Aadhaar number, Security Code
- Press on send OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Choose “Verify And Download” Aadhaar Card.
Also You can check how to Change / Update Mobile number in AADHAAR CARD Click Here
check here for FAQ details of AADHAAR / UIDAI Click here