લાડલી લક્ષ્મી યોજના 2024 Gujarat | Ladli Lakshmi Scheme 2024 : Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Registration Form
लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना 2024 | Ladli Lakshmi Yojana: Benefits, Features & Other Details
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2024-25: India ranks among the countries with the highest number of cases of female feticide, which eventually leads to a decline in the gender ratio. The main reason for this is the negative ideology in all sectors of the society. For this Realised, the Govt. has decided to launch a scheme – Ladli Lakshmi Scheme, which will create awareness about positive thinking about the birth, punishment and health of the girl child.
Ladli Lakshmi Scheme 2024-25: was launched on 2 May 2007 by CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Currently it is active in Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Jharkhand. The Yojana benefits girl children born on or after January 1, 2006, non-tax paying families & female orphans.
ladli Lakshmi yojana name list (ladli Lakshmi yojana) ladli Lakshmi mp gov in, लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना फॉर्म, ladli yojna, ladli Lakshmi yojana certificate download, लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना समग्र आईडी, लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना फॉर्म pdf, ladli behna yojana, ladli laxmi yojana certificate download, लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना में नाम कैसे देखे, लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना नाम लिस्ट 2024) ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in status, लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना की पात्रता, ladli Lakshmi yojana Gujarat, लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना नाम लिस्ट mp
What is Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2024?
Ladli Lakshmi Scheme 2024-25 : was launched by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2007. The aim of this Yojana is to change the negative attitude of the society towards girl birth. In addition, the main initiative was to improve the gender ratio, educational as well as health status of the girl child. After the success of this Yojana, other states also adopted & implemented it for the upliftment of the girl child.
Features of the Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- The Yojana focuses on the empowerment of girls and takes initiatives to provide financial support to them
- All girls enrolled under this Yojana will be given educational expenses so that their families can send them to school. However, girls who drop out of school will not be able to avail the benefits of this Yojana.
- For marriage the applicant’s family will be given Rupees.1 lakh. Govt provides
- Under the Ladli Lakshmi Scheme 2024 Gujarat, girls who get married before the age of 18 will not get the benefit.
Benefits of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat
Ladli Lakshmi Gujarat was launched with the aim of laying a strong foundation for the future of the girl child in India. Aiming to improve the educational & economic status of families of registered girls to bring positive change in the mindset of the society.
- State Govt. Rupees.6000/- in the name of girls every year after their birth. Buys a National Savings Certificate (NSC) of Rs. A total amount of Rupees.30,000, the purchase of NSC continues for five consecutive years. / – does not reach
- Under this Yojana, a registered girl will get a fixed amount on promotion.
Amount received by the class
- VI – Rs.2,000/-
- IX – Rs.4000/-
- XI – Rs.6,000/-
- XII – Rs.6,000/-
- 200 will be received per month from XI to XII in the academic year.400 in addition
- If the girl is not married before the age of 18, she will get Rupees.1 lakh on reaching the age of 21 years. A lump sum will be received
Useful Note: Parents who adopt a girl child after two surviving children will get the benefit of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2024-25. However, they are required to register with the Anganwadi Center and should not pay income tax.
Eligibility for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- Here is the list to know who will be eligible to avail the benefits of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2024-25:
- The girl’s parents are natives of MP. Parents of girls should not pay any tax to the Govt.
- In case of second girl child, the adoptive parents of family planning can avail the scheme
- 1 lakh Rs.Lump sum is given only when the registered girl is not married before the age of 18 years
- If a girl leaves her education midway, she will not be eligible to avail any benefit of this Yojana.
- Under the Ladli Lakshmi Scheme 2024-25, two girls from a family will get benefit. However, if the girls are twins, the third girl will also benefit
- This Yojana is only valid for below poverty line people
- An orphan girl can avail the benefit of this Yojana only if she is adopted and the adoption certificate is duly submitted by the family.
Necessary documents of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- Application Online form is available @ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in
- Birth certificate of baby girl
- Amount of accommodation
- Copy of applicant’s passbook with bank name, branch name, account number etc.
- Identity Proof : Aadhaar Card, Ration Card
- Beneficiary’s photo
Application Process of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- To apply online for Ladli Lakshmi Scheme 2024, follow the given steps:
- Visit Ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in and click Here on “Online Form” to proceed
- There are three options on the page – Public Service Management, General Public and Project Officer.
- Select “General Public” & click Here
- Read and fill the form carefully. Click on Here “Save” to apply Online
- Candidate have to attach the scanned copies of all mandatory documents with the application form and click Here submit to send the form for further selection Method.
- It may be noted that applications can be submitted with the help of Anganwadi worker from Project Office/Public Service Center or any other cyber cafe. Further, all documents should be verified by the project office for acceptance of the case.
Ever since the implementation of the Ladli Lakshmi Scheme, there has been a positive attitude towards the birth of girls in the society. With cash support for girl’s education and marriage, the image of girls as a burden on the family is also changing rapidly.
Important Link of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
Women’s Empowerment Centre
Block :– II, Awas Building 4th Floor, Bhopal -462011
- Contact No:- 0755-2550917
- Fax:- 0755-2550917
- Helpline :- 07879804079
- Email:- [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our website liliapk.pro. We always provide updates of Sarkari Scheme and Jobs in All Over India.