Live Cyclone Updates : Biporjoy Vavazodu | Windy : Live Cyclone Updates Windy Maps by Seznam.cz chart the whole world in detail. Whether you love hiking, biking, or skiing, you will enjoy this app.The most detailed hiking maps of the world that work even offline.
Windy Maps by Seznam.cz chart the whole world in detail. Whether you love hiking, biking, or skiing, you will enjoy this app.
Read Also :
વિવિધ ઉપયોગી APK માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
Plan your route and get to the destination thanks to turn by turn tourist voice navigation that works also offline. Get out of the city and start seeing the world with Windy Maps.
It is likely to reach South Gujarat by 12th. There is a threat of biporjoy on the sea border of Gujarat. In which the storm will pass over the sea of Gujarat. It is 480 km away from Porbandar. At that time, Biporjoy storm is moving at a speed of 6 km per hour. Cyclone Biporjoy is moving north-westwards. Distress signals have also been issued at all ports due to storm Biporjoy. Coastal areas may experience heavy rainfall.
- Most detailed world maps with tourist trails, bikeways and ski pistes.
- Free voice navigation for riders, bikers and hikers in English. You can also use TTS voice.
- Turn by turn car navigation, bike navigation, walking directions.
- Travel tips in your surroundings Offline route planning with altitude profiles Offline search places, coordinates and categories including open hours and contacts.
- Measuring distance by two fingers on the map Submitting photographs of places.
Even offline you can
Use downloaded maps or regions Search locations all around the world Find the route and navigate at places.
without internet connectionsWhat’s New Winter map – map includes information about ski slopes, cross-country ski tracks and other winter information.
Shaded terrain relief – see the shape of the terrain in a realistic fashion, it gives Windy Maps an entirely new experience.
Slope inclination – shows the terrain slope; the degree of slope steepness is depicted by light red to dark red.
View Cyclone Live Update
1. Is 15 km per hour wind strong?
Ans. Strong enough to straighten flying flags and shake small tree branches
2. Which country weather is Windy?
Ans. Windy is a Czech company providing interactive weather forecasting services worldwide.